What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS for short, is essentially an exam for anyone wishing to work, study, or immigrate to any country outside of India where English is a native tongue.
The nations covered by this are the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
Reading, speaking, listening, and writing in English are the four skills required to pass this exam. A scale from 1 to 9 is used to assess the IELTS exam.
Why Take the IELTS?
A strong command of the local language can be quite beneficial for you if you intend to migrate to a nation outside of India where English is the primary language.
One is that you can immigrate to their nation in search of employment and acculturation.
English is the third most spoken language in the world, with 379 million speakers.
IELTS is an excellent alternative for people who want to immigrate from Australia, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, or New Zealand to any of those countries because it is accepted by more than 10,000 employers, universities, institutions, and immigration authorities worldwide.
IELTS EXAM DETAILS
IELTS Exam consists of four stages:
- Writing, and
To prepare for your IELTS exam you would need to coaching and assistance of expert tutors. As clearing IELTS can be a daunting task if English is not your first language. Here are some of the best institutes you can look for.
Also, check out – Best Math Solving Apps
Best IELTS Coaching Institutes in India
1.) British Council IELTS Coaching:
British Council offers the best IELTS training coaching. This educational institution, which has its headquarters in the UK, was created to assist students enrolled in various universities throughout the world.
Their offices have been expanded in nine Indian cities, including Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and others. Intensive IELTS Preparation sessions last 5 days, whereas standard IELTS preparation classes last 7 weeks (42 hours).
In Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Kolkata, the IELTS course is offered.
The Course Provided By This Coaching will help you in the Following Ways:
- Development of exam-related skills: Tips on how to get better at speaking, listening, reading, and writing are offered for each of the four test components. Additionally, you will receive instruction on how to enhance the scope and precision of your grammar and vocabulary.
- Test awareness: Practice with the sample IELTS tasks offered by the coaching to gain a concept of the format of the paper as well as different test styles and question types.
- Effective Test Strategies – Some helpful advice is given on how to approach each component of the test and how to prepare for the exam, which also aids in maintaining composure and self-assurance on the exam’s final day.
2.) Plutus Academy:
With its excellent faculty, Plutus Academy is a favorite among students for IELTS preparation.
- Feature practice exams to evaluate your knowledge.
- Runs online IELTS classes with UK-trained experts, focusing on helping students prepare for the IELTS and TOEFL exams.
- being familiar with the test structure and performance level with time constraints.
- programs that maximize test performance.
- Coaching offers you individualized counseling as well as Plutus Academy for IELTS
- Batch size:: 20-25 students per batch.
- Contact Details : Address: C-59, sector 2 Noida, Phone: 0120-4308958, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the first IELTS training centers was Jamboree. They have increased the number of its outlets throughout India, including Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Mumbai.
The courses offered by this institute cover all of the exam’s components, including its parts and elements, and also include realistic mock exams and real-world situations.
The UAE and Nepal both have hubs for it. This institute offers a one-month-long training program. Three-hour-long courses are held twice a week.
The Advantages of Choosing Jamboree are: With more than 150 highly qualified and experienced faculty members, they have more than 25 years of exam preparation experience.
- Through this tutoring, more than 1,50,000 hopefuls have received training.
- They use a method of instruction that is well-structured and can facilitate simple and easy learning.
- They have programs that are tailored to the test date that can assist you in getting the grade you want on the big exam.
- There are 39 different centers where you can visit or call to schedule a doubt-clearing session.
- They provide you access to live sessions, online classes (including sessions that have already been recorded), and test series.
- Demo courses are offered for all sorts, and you can select the instructor who is perfect for you.
4.) Manya The Princeton Review:
This group is the Indian partner of The Princeton Review. Every student at the Princeton Review is taught by US-certified instructors.
They adhere to a scientific learning development cycle for the IELS syllabus. In Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, and Noida, they operate coaching facilities.
The Advantages of Choosing The Manya Group are –
- Admissions to prestigious universities including the Ivy Leagues, MIT, CMU, NTU, Oxford, and more.
- 17 years of experience in offering value-based services to study-abroad applicants.
- One-on-one mentoring: Skilled mentors who offer comprehensive guidance.
- Expert advisors from prestigious colleges in India and beyond.
- Help with applications, documents, and scholarships.
- This institute offers comprehensive mock sessions, insightful feedback, tips, and instructions to help candidates prepare for interviews.
- The coaching will assist you in navigating every step of the process, from taking the exam to leaving for abroad, including profiling, shortlisting, application reviews, visa counseling, and more.
- Free trial classes are offered. You can take these lessons and determine the greatest for yourself before choosing your best.
Also, check out – Health influence on learning
5.) Fateh Education IELTS Coaching India:
One of the leading IELTS Coaching centers in India, Fateh has been given the “Tier Three” designation by the British Council. They have spread their wings to many large cities, primarily Bengaluru, Chennai, and Kolkata.
What should you expect for your training from Fateh: An IELTS program with unique, thorough research, and simple study techniques;
- A track record of success with knowledgeable staff members.
- Extensive and unique study resources.
- The emphasis is not just on assisting students with their academic work, but also on giving them a confidence boost that will enable them to adapt to their new environment.
- Counselors give you comprehensive information so you may make the best decision for yourself.
- A superior infrastructure that offers you all the necessary facilities;
- Thorough preparation of your language abilities by their senior teachers. a library with a good selection of modern books and IELTS study materials
We hope it will help you in finding the best IELTS coaching institute for you.
Arun Garg is the Founder & CEO at CoachingSelect. He started his career in 2008 as the software consultant along with Mathematics mentorship and trained thousands of students preparing for the IIT-JEE entrance exam. He holds a bachelor of technology degree in Computer Science, a post graduate diploma in marketing management and also an Executive alumnus of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. He has been associated with the education domain for close to 12 years.